Orient ace predicts a bright future for Tottenham youngster Harry
Revell believes that Kane can be able
ORIENT’S joint leading scorer Alex Revell believes that Tottenham youngster Harry Kane can make a big impression at the club.
The 17-year-old, who is on loan with the O’s until the end of the season, started his first game on Saturday in place of veteran striker Scott McGleish.
He scored once in the 4-0 demolition of promotion hopefuls Sheffield Wednesday and could easily have had a hat-trick.
The youngster then demonstrated his versatility when he came on as a substitute and played in the cente of midfield during Tuesday night’s 2-2 draw with MK Dons.
You may also want to watch:
Revell, who has netted 13 goals this season, said: “Harry performed really well against Sheffield Wednesday. It was a great goal and it’s tremendous for him to come in and score and I think he can only get better.
“It was his first game, his first start and the match was played at a quick pace.
- 1 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 6 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 7 Pearce believes camaraderie has given West Ham a chance of making Europe
- 8 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 9 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 10 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
“Harry admitted that he couldn’t get hold of the ball in the first half, but he will learn.
“But in the second half he showed some great touches and the goal will help him settle down and kick on.”