Orient ace predicts a bright future for Tottenham youngster Harry
Revell believes that Kane can be able
ORIENT’S joint leading scorer Alex Revell believes that Tottenham youngster Harry Kane can make a big impression at the club.
The 17-year-old, who is on loan with the O’s until the end of the season, started his first game on Saturday in place of veteran striker Scott McGleish.
He scored once in the 4-0 demolition of promotion hopefuls Sheffield Wednesday and could easily have had a hat-trick.
The youngster then demonstrated his versatility when he came on as a substitute and played in the cente of midfield during Tuesday night’s 2-2 draw with MK Dons.
You may also want to watch:
Revell, who has netted 13 goals this season, said: “Harry performed really well against Sheffield Wednesday. It was a great goal and it’s tremendous for him to come in and score and I think he can only get better.
“It was his first game, his first start and the match was played at a quick pace.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
“Harry admitted that he couldn’t get hold of the ball in the first half, but he will learn.
“But in the second half he showed some great touches and the goal will help him settle down and kick on.”