Open House London: Where to visit in Newham
- Credit: Archant
Locations across Newham are among those included in this year’s Open House London.
The annual festival celebrating the capital’s architecture is taking place with a reduced number of participating buildings due to the coronavirus pandemic, with some opening their virtual doors for online tours as an alternative.
Cody Dock is open between 10am and 5pm on both Saturday, September 19 and Sunday, September 20, while a self-guided tour of the Royal Docks, beginning at Thames Barrier Park, has also been organised.
The SS Robin is open for guided tours throughout the weekend, with tours also available at House Mill, in Stratford, between 11am and 4pm. Both must be booked in advance.
A virtual tour of Millennium Mills is also taking place as part of the festival.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to book, visit openhouselondon.open-city.org.uk
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes believes they have plenty more to come after Palace victory
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money