One young man with serious injuries following fight at Westfield Stratford City
One person has life-threatening injuries following fight at Westfield
One person has received life-threatening injuries follow a fight between a group of young men at the Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre a short time ago.
Police were called shortly before 4.30pm to The Street section of the complex.
A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said that they were called to a fight betweeen a large group of males at 4.24pm.
“Three males in their late teens or early 20s were injured. One man has life-threatening injuries and another two have received minor injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service and police are still at the scene.
The area around where the fight occurred has been sealed off.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 8 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
A spokeswoman for Westfield confirmed that an incident had taken place this afternoon. “Westfield are working closely with the police and emergency services,” she said.
The rest of the complex is still open at the moment.