Olympic football tickets now on sale
Over a million and a half London 2012 Olympic football tickets are now on sale on a first come, first served system.
Prices will start at �20 for adults, with special prices available for young people and seniors, games organisers LOCOG revealed today.
Team GB, coached by Stuart Pearce, will kick off their their hunt for gold at Old Trafford on July 26 while the women’s team, under Hope Powell, will begin on July 25 at the Millennium Stadium.
The Official Draw will be staged on April 24 at Wembley Stadium, when all group fixtures will be decided for all venues.
Tickets are now available at www.tickets.london2012.com and via telephone on 0844 847 2012. Matches will take place at City of Coventry Stadium, Hampden Park, Millennium Stadium, Old Trafford, St James Park and Wembley Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
LOCOG CEO Paul Deighton said “As a football loving nation, bringing the Games to the whole of the UK allows everyone to share in the excitement while showing their support for Team GB.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 7 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
- 10 PC dismissed after vulnerable teenager hit with baton 'at least' 30 times