Officers are appealing for witnesses to Plaistow stabbing
Police are appealing for information after an 18-year-old man was stabbed in Valetta Grove, Plaistow.
The incident occurred on September 20 between 9.30pm and 9.50pm when officers believe an argument involving two groups of men took place. There were five men in one group and three in the other.
This resulted in the victim being stabbed a number of times. The three suspects, believed to be on bikes, then fled towards Stratford.
The victim was taken to an east London Hospital and was later transferred to another hospital for treatment and remains a patient.
The suspects are described as three black men, aged between 18-20.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking witnesses or anyone with information to contact Plaistow Police Station on 0207 275 5711 or to remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total