Officers are appealing for witnesses to Plaistow stabbing
Police are appealing for information after an 18-year-old man was stabbed in Valetta Grove, Plaistow.
The incident occurred on September 20 between 9.30pm and 9.50pm when officers believe an argument involving two groups of men took place. There were five men in one group and three in the other.
This resulted in the victim being stabbed a number of times. The three suspects, believed to be on bikes, then fled towards Stratford.
The victim was taken to an east London Hospital and was later transferred to another hospital for treatment and remains a patient.
The suspects are described as three black men, aged between 18-20.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking witnesses or anyone with information to contact Plaistow Police Station on 0207 275 5711 or to remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research