Odubajo signs new contract for Orient
- Credit: Archant
Moses Odubajo has opted to sign a two-year contract extension with Leyton Orient.
Leyton Orient have moved quickly to secure the service of right back Moses Odubajo until June 2015.
The 19-year-old’s current deal was due to expire at the end of the this season and despite impressing several scouts who visited Brisbane Road has opted to pledge his future to the O’s.
“We’re really pleased with Moses signing,” said boss Russell Slade. “He has made great progress this season and continues to improve enormously all the time.
“There is definitely more to come from him, and there is no doubt in my mind that one day he will play at a higher level.
“It’s a signing that I’m sure will prove to be a massive asset for us not only for now but looking forwards as we continue to build a team for the future.
“There was a lot of interest in him as you can imagine as he is such a talented lad so it’s all the better that he has signed and got things sorted. We really are delighted.”
- 1 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 2 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 3 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 4 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 7 Covid-19: How the situation in Newham compares to this time last year
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Beckton man jailed for role in drugs gang after £2m cannabis plants seizure
- 10 Man sentenced for illegal subletting of council home
After making his debut in September last season he has gone on to become a regular fixture in the Orient defence so far this season, starting 38 games.