Odubajo signs new contract for Orient
- Credit: Archant
Moses Odubajo has opted to sign a two-year contract extension with Leyton Orient.
Leyton Orient have moved quickly to secure the service of right back Moses Odubajo until June 2015.
The 19-year-old’s current deal was due to expire at the end of the this season and despite impressing several scouts who visited Brisbane Road has opted to pledge his future to the O’s.
“We’re really pleased with Moses signing,” said boss Russell Slade. “He has made great progress this season and continues to improve enormously all the time.
“There is definitely more to come from him, and there is no doubt in my mind that one day he will play at a higher level.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a signing that I’m sure will prove to be a massive asset for us not only for now but looking forwards as we continue to build a team for the future.
“There was a lot of interest in him as you can imagine as he is such a talented lad so it’s all the better that he has signed and got things sorted. We really are delighted.”
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
After making his debut in September last season he has gone on to become a regular fixture in the Orient defence so far this season, starting 38 games.