O’s sign Wolves midfielder Jack Price on loan
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
Leyton Orient have signed Wolves midfielder Jack Price on a 93-day emergency loan.
The 21-year-old will act as cover for the O’s following the broken leg picked up by Lloyd James in the 3-2 defeat against Rochdale on September 27.
Price has already spent a spell on loan this season at fellow League One side Yeovil Town, where he played seven games for Gary Johnson’s side.
The midfielder came through the academy at Molineux, and has represented the Championship side on 31 occasions since signing a professioinal deal in 2011.
Price will wear the number 26 shirt during his loan spell, but is ineligible for tonight’s Johnstone’s Paint Trophy game at Dagenham & Redbridge having already played for the Glovers in their 3-1 defeat to Portsmouth in the opening round of the competition.
Talking after Saturday’s 2-1 home loss to Swindon Town, O’s caretaker boss Kevin Nugent was keen to bring in some cover for James, saying: “We’ll look at what injuries we have got and we will have to have a look around and see what’s better than what we have got. There is no point bringing in people that won’t improve us.”
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 3 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 7 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 8 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 9 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Jackett looks at positives from Port Vale point