Nobody puts baby in the corner at a disco
- Credit: Archant
They might only be small, but theses toddlers know how to strut their stuff on the dance floor.
The recently opened Rabbit Hole cafe in Leytonstone Road, Stratford, played host to the adorable boogie on Saturday, October 18, with an award for the best dressed and a prize raffle for mums and dads.
As these snaps show, nobody puts baby in the corner when it comes to a Halloween-themed disco.
Rabbit Hole owner Nicci Yarnold said it was a “really good” event and that she had been inundated with families telling her how much they had enjoyed themselves and asking her when the next one would be. “It’s great to see it still supports the community and makes people happy,” she added.
But, it could be the last under-threes disco at the community cafe with the business facing an uncertain future over a lack of funding.
Nicci said: “ We are in a bit of a crisis at the Rabbit Hole so I can’t promise another disco even though it would be great too as we are improving month by month with loads of regular members.
“It’s a hard ask to keep it going being by myself working 70 hours a week as a sole-trader with nothing really left to give, which is a shame as it’s such a great place for the families of the community.”
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 6 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough