Nine remanded in custody over killing of Danny O’Shea in Custom House
Nine in court over Danny O’Shea murder
Nine men have appeared in court accused of the murder of teenager Danny O’Shea in Custom House last year.
Danny O’Shea, 18, of Gill Avenue, was killed close to his home on December 2.
Police and paramedics found him in Gill Avenue but he died at the scene. A stab wound to the neck was given as the cause of death.
All nine have also been accused of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm. They appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court, and were remanded until Monday, when they will re-eppear.
You may also want to watch:
The accused are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, all from Harrow; Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden; Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham; Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner; Christopher Nathaniel, 40,from Poplar and Paul Boadi, 34, also from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford