Nine remanded in custody over killing of Danny O’Shea in Custom House
Nine in court over Danny O’Shea murder
Nine men have appeared in court accused of the murder of teenager Danny O’Shea in Custom House last year.
Danny O’Shea, 18, of Gill Avenue, was killed close to his home on December 2.
Police and paramedics found him in Gill Avenue but he died at the scene. A stab wound to the neck was given as the cause of death.
All nine have also been accused of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm. They appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court, and were remanded until Monday, when they will re-eppear.
The accused are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, all from Harrow; Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden; Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham; Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner; Christopher Nathaniel, 40,from Poplar and Paul Boadi, 34, also from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 2 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 3 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 4 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 5 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 6 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 7 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 8 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 9 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 10 Report: 'Significant improvement' in Newham's parks