Nine remanded in custody over killing of Danny O’Shea in Custom House
Nine in court over Danny O’Shea murder
Nine men have appeared in court accused of the murder of teenager Danny O’Shea in Custom House last year.
Danny O’Shea, 18, of Gill Avenue, was killed close to his home on December 2.
Police and paramedics found him in Gill Avenue but he died at the scene. A stab wound to the neck was given as the cause of death.
All nine have also been accused of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm. They appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court, and were remanded until Monday, when they will re-eppear.
You may also want to watch:
The accused are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, all from Harrow; Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden; Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham; Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner; Christopher Nathaniel, 40,from Poplar and Paul Boadi, 34, also from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 9 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show