Nine in court over Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House
Nine accused of murder appear in court
Scotland Yard have revealed that nine men have been accused of murder of teenager Danny O’Shea in Custom House last year.
Danny O’Shea, 18, of Gill Avenue, was killed close to his home on December 2.
Police and paramedics found him in Gill Avenue but he died at the scene. A stab wound to the neck was given as the cause of death.
All nine have also been accused of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm. They are due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this morning.
You may also want to watch:
The accused are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, all from Harrow; Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden; Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham; Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner; Christopher Nathaniel, 40,from Poplar and Paul Boadi, 34, also from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
They will all appear in custody in court today.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 8 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 9 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 10 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa