Nine in court over Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House
Nine accused of murder appear in court
Scotland Yard have revealed that nine men have been accused of murder of teenager Danny O’Shea in Custom House last year.
Danny O’Shea, 18, of Gill Avenue, was killed close to his home on December 2.
Police and paramedics found him in Gill Avenue but he died at the scene. A stab wound to the neck was given as the cause of death.
All nine have also been accused of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm. They are due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this morning.
You may also want to watch:
The accused are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, all from Harrow; Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden; Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham; Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner; Christopher Nathaniel, 40,from Poplar and Paul Boadi, 34, also from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
They will all appear in custody in court today.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 4 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 5 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 6 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
- 7 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 8 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 9 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 10 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs