Newham’s Baby Blog: “Every pregnancy is so different”
- Credit: Archant
Newham’s extraordinary mum-to-be-again returns with her second Baby Blog. Shara Bennett, from North Woolwich, is due to give birth around the same time as Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Shara is now 26 weeks pregnant and she has been busy shopping for her new arrival.
It still seems quite a way to go for me even though the time seems to be flying for everyone around me, typical!
My sister-in-law has recently given birth to a beautiful baby boy, it makes me even more excited to meet my little girl and it will be lovely to see them grow up together as they are so close in age.
I was determined not to go mad on the shopping front this time round, I thought that with this being my third baby, the novelty would have worn off. Boy was I wrong!! Little girls’ things are just too appealing, all the beautiful outfits and colours, no wonder I can’t resist.
I have all of the big stuff, moses basket, pram, car seat, cot and now I’m stocking up on the everyday essentials.
Mums to be take note: you can never have enough baby wipes, cotton wool, or baby bath stuff.
My youngest daughter is four and she still uses that paraphernalia now so don’t worry about ever buying too much if you have the space.
- 1 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 2 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 3 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 4 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 5 New online information resource set up for Newham families
- 6 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 7 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 8 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 9 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 10 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
All of that aside, everything is ticking along fine for now.
Bump is measuring a little small but I am trying not to dwell on that too much as we women are all so very different and no two bumps are the same.
My placenta is also low which did concern me a little also, but again, I am thinking positive and hoping it will have moved by my next scan scheduled for 36 weeks.
It just goes to show how different every pregnancy can be for the same person.
You just have to go with the flow and keep a positive attitude.