Newham’s Baby Blog: “Every pregnancy is so different”
- Credit: Archant
Newham’s extraordinary mum-to-be-again returns with her second Baby Blog. Shara Bennett, from North Woolwich, is due to give birth around the same time as Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Shara is now 26 weeks pregnant and she has been busy shopping for her new arrival.
It still seems quite a way to go for me even though the time seems to be flying for everyone around me, typical!
My sister-in-law has recently given birth to a beautiful baby boy, it makes me even more excited to meet my little girl and it will be lovely to see them grow up together as they are so close in age.
I was determined not to go mad on the shopping front this time round, I thought that with this being my third baby, the novelty would have worn off. Boy was I wrong!! Little girls’ things are just too appealing, all the beautiful outfits and colours, no wonder I can’t resist.
I have all of the big stuff, moses basket, pram, car seat, cot and now I’m stocking up on the everyday essentials.
You may also want to watch:
Mums to be take note: you can never have enough baby wipes, cotton wool, or baby bath stuff.
My youngest daughter is four and she still uses that paraphernalia now so don’t worry about ever buying too much if you have the space.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
All of that aside, everything is ticking along fine for now.
Bump is measuring a little small but I am trying not to dwell on that too much as we women are all so very different and no two bumps are the same.
My placenta is also low which did concern me a little also, but again, I am thinking positive and hoping it will have moved by my next scan scheduled for 36 weeks.
It just goes to show how different every pregnancy can be for the same person.
You just have to go with the flow and keep a positive attitude.