Newham residents’ last chance to influence mental health services
Time is running out to have your say on the future of mental health services in Newham.
Newham Council is urging residents to help develop a new model of day care provision that meets changing demands in the 21st Century.
The consultation to modernise the Mental Health Day Opportunities Service closes on Friday, October 19.
Nationally, mental health services are changing and the council is working to ensure services continue to support independence, recovery and social inclusion.
The new model of care will be based on more effective use of universal service provision, with timely and targeted prevention.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, go to www.newham.gov.uk/MH or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder