Newham residents’ last chance to influence mental health services
Time is running out to have your say on the future of mental health services in Newham.
Newham Council is urging residents to help develop a new model of day care provision that meets changing demands in the 21st Century.
The consultation to modernise the Mental Health Day Opportunities Service closes on Friday, October 19.
Nationally, mental health services are changing and the council is working to ensure services continue to support independence, recovery and social inclusion.
The new model of care will be based on more effective use of universal service provision, with timely and targeted prevention.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, go to www.newham.gov.uk/MH or email email@example.com.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
- 10 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford