Newham police appeal for help over missing girl, 16
Newham police have asked for assistance over a missing 16-year-old.
Police in Newham are appealing for assistance to trace a missing vulnerable teenage girl.
Maureen Muthoka, 16, was last seen at 8am on Wednesday, leaving the address in Plaistow she was staying at to go to college in Tower Hamlets.
She has not been seen since and officers are concerned for her safety and welfare.
Maureen is black, with a normal build and long black hair with the left side of her head shaved.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing multi-coloured spiral patterned leggings and a denim jacket.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts should call police on 101 or the Newham borough Missing Person Unit on (020) 8217 5728.
- 1 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 2 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 3 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 6 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
- 7 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 10 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class