Newham man dies after assault
A man who has died after an alleged assault has been named as Adeel Salaam, a 28-year-old from Newham.
He was left critically injured after an incident in an office in Fencepiece Road, Hainault, on Wednesday.
The victim was treated by London’s Air Ambulance and taken to a London hospital but died last night.
A post-mortem examination will take place. Next of kin are aware of his death, Scotland Yard said this morning.
Enquiries continue by detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command.
You may also want to watch:
* Yesterday Vaseel Ullah, 20, Lambourne End, Essex, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court charged with attempted murder.
He was remanded until December 7 at the Old Bailey for a plea case and management hearing.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford