Newham man dies after assault
A man who has died after an alleged assault has been named as Adeel Salaam, a 28-year-old from Newham.
He was left critically injured after an incident in an office in Fencepiece Road, Hainault, on Wednesday.
The victim was treated by London’s Air Ambulance and taken to a London hospital but died last night.
A post-mortem examination will take place. Next of kin are aware of his death, Scotland Yard said this morning.
Enquiries continue by detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command.
You may also want to watch:
* Yesterday Vaseel Ullah, 20, Lambourne End, Essex, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court charged with attempted murder.
He was remanded until December 7 at the Old Bailey for a plea case and management hearing.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding