Newham folk urged to sign up for Round Table launch
Men in east London are being urged to join the recently re launched Barking and East London Roundtable at a venue in Canning Town.
The round table will meet at The Fox at Connaught Public House in Lynx Way, Silvertown on the second Tuesday of each month. It welcomes members from Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and other local boroughs and will organise various events within East London and Essex with the focus being on fun.
The Barking and East London RoundTable has been in existence for almost 60 years and has undertaken many events, meetings and activities within that time.
Recent and upcoming activities include outdoor climbing wall and BBQ, outdoor laser quasar, top golf, an annual fireworks display at Barking Park, bowling and a Man Vs Food challenge to name but a few.
Membership is open to men aged 18 to 45 from any of the boroughs listed above.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about visit www.BarkingRoundTable.org.uk or call Will on 07986332930.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost