Newham folk urged to sign up for Round Table launch
Men in east London are being urged to join the recently re launched Barking and East London Roundtable at a venue in Canning Town.
The round table will meet at The Fox at Connaught Public House in Lynx Way, Silvertown on the second Tuesday of each month. It welcomes members from Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and other local boroughs and will organise various events within East London and Essex with the focus being on fun.
The Barking and East London RoundTable has been in existence for almost 60 years and has undertaken many events, meetings and activities within that time.
Recent and upcoming activities include outdoor climbing wall and BBQ, outdoor laser quasar, top golf, an annual fireworks display at Barking Park, bowling and a Man Vs Food challenge to name but a few.
Membership is open to men aged 18 to 45 from any of the boroughs listed above.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about visit www.BarkingRoundTable.org.uk or call Will on 07986332930.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week