Newham charity goes into the Christmas Tree business!
Newham charity Community Links have gone into the Christmas tree business...to help fund their day to day operations in the community.
Their social enterprise unit have launched the new development this year and are asking businesses if they would consider getting their trees for their office premises from Links.
We launch our annual Christmas Toy Appeal with Links in two weeks’ time.
Co-founder and senior advisor Kevin Jenkins said: “The trees are from ethnical and sustainable sources so we can guarantee that they are top quality and will hold their needles throughout the festive period and will only have been cut a few days before they are delivered. Delivery will be made on a day of people’s choice.”
The cost of trees ranges from �35 for four to five ft to �55 for seven to eight ft Fraser Firs and from �75 for a 10ft to �90 for a 14ft Traditional Norway Spruce.
You may also want to watch:
Phone (020) 7473 9685 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim