Newham charity goes into the Christmas Tree business!
Newham charity Community Links have gone into the Christmas tree business...to help fund their day to day operations in the community.
Their social enterprise unit have launched the new development this year and are asking businesses if they would consider getting their trees for their office premises from Links.
We launch our annual Christmas Toy Appeal with Links in two weeks’ time.
Co-founder and senior advisor Kevin Jenkins said: “The trees are from ethnical and sustainable sources so we can guarantee that they are top quality and will hold their needles throughout the festive period and will only have been cut a few days before they are delivered. Delivery will be made on a day of people’s choice.”
The cost of trees ranges from �35 for four to five ft to �55 for seven to eight ft Fraser Firs and from �75 for a 10ft to �90 for a 14ft Traditional Norway Spruce.
You may also want to watch:
Phone (020) 7473 9685 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 7 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling