New trampoline park opens in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Trampoline fans are set to have a spring in their step with the opening of a new indoor arena.
The ZAPSpace trampoline park, in Stratford’s former Rex theatre, also offers a drop slide, a cardio wall and dodgeball courts, as well as space to bounce around.
Officially opening yesterday, it has been developed by ZAP Architecture and is committed to offering 10,000 hours of free bouncing to schools in the area.
The centre’s CEO, Henry Frost, said: ZAPspace has been thoughtfully designed to not only accommodate and impress the kids but adults too.
“It has some interesting and bouncy years ahead in this location and I cannot wait to see it flourish in this charming part of Stratford.”
You may also want to watch:
The High Street complex also includes a restaurant, known as the Old Town Bistro, and a soft play area for babies and toddlers.
For more information visit zapspace.co.uk
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 3 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 6 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover