New pop-up ping pong bar opens in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
A new pop-up bar, cafe and ping pong venue has opened.
Urban Pubs and Bar’s duo Nick Pring and Malcolm Heap launched The Bat and Ball on Tuesday – a 12,000 sq ft year-long venue at Westfield Stratford City.
Featuring a whole floor of ping pong tables, VIP ping pong rooms for private hire and a lounge bar and deli, the venue was unveiled on Tuesday, December 14.
Split across two floors, the ground floor is for eating and drinking with a large central bar and the deli counter, while the upper floor is dedicated to table tennis.
Nick Pring, owner of Urban Pubs and Bars said: “The interior is stunning, boasting a relaxed and informal vibe, working in tandem with our signature premium quality drinks and food selection.
You may also want to watch:
“Ping Pong – you can’t go wrong – this will be a smash.”
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 8 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford