New pop-up ping pong bar opens in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
A new pop-up bar, cafe and ping pong venue has opened.
Urban Pubs and Bar’s duo Nick Pring and Malcolm Heap launched The Bat and Ball on Tuesday – a 12,000 sq ft year-long venue at Westfield Stratford City.
Featuring a whole floor of ping pong tables, VIP ping pong rooms for private hire and a lounge bar and deli, the venue was unveiled on Tuesday, December 14.
Split across two floors, the ground floor is for eating and drinking with a large central bar and the deli counter, while the upper floor is dedicated to table tennis.
Nick Pring, owner of Urban Pubs and Bars said: “The interior is stunning, boasting a relaxed and informal vibe, working in tandem with our signature premium quality drinks and food selection.
“Ping Pong – you can’t go wrong – this will be a smash.”
- 1 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 2 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 3 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 4 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 5 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 6 Donor appeal as East Ham man needs second kidney transplant
- 7 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 8 West Ham boss Moyes disappointed by Leeds defeat
- 9 Tributes to 'much-loved' Stratford theatre worker Harvey Parker
- 10 Flat above garage damaged in Manor Park fire