New hotel set to capitalise on Stratford attractions
Next summer, visitors from all over the world will be pouring into Stratford and the UK’s largest hotel chain have invested a cool �25 million to accommodate them all, creating 85 new jobs in the community.
Premier Inn will open their first hotel in Newham at 4 International Square, Westfield Stratford City which is adjacent to the Olympic Stadium and the closest hotel to Stratford International Station.
The chain claim that the location will add “a whole new meaning to a room with a view” while being one of the best connected hotels in the country.
Opening on September 13, the same day as the new Westfield Centre, the 267 bedroom hotel will be just minutes away to capitalise on the influx of tourists and shoppers expected to flood Stratford next year.
General manager of Premier Inn Stratford John Walters said: “We are delighted to bring a new Premier Inn to Stratford, especially ahead of such an exciting time for London.
You may also want to watch:
“Our hotel is in a prime location for those visiting the area, whether for the exciting sporting event next year or for some shopping at the nearby Westfield Centre when it opens.
“We look forward to welcoming guests to enjoy great quality accommodation at a competitive price for those who want to experience London at its best.”
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Sir David Amess remembered as 'loved husband, father, MP and St Bon's boy'
- 7 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 Candle causes Stratford flat fire which saw two people in hospital
- 10 Gallions Reach chef to be judged by Michel Roux Jr as finalist for prestigious title
Each room will cater for two adults and two children with an “All You Can Eat” restaurant facility.
Rooms are available to book now at www.premierinn.com.