New dockside hotel opens near ExCeL
- Credit: Archant
A 260-room hotel has opened next door to the ExCeL Arena.
The DoubleTree by Hilton in Royal Victoria Dock features 31 deluxe rooms and 35 suites and claims to offer unrivalled views of the Royal Docks.
The 112-seat restaurant, created by the award-winning interior architects at Design LSM, offers an all-day modern British and European influenced menu.
Guests wanting to stay active can take advantage of a complementary fitness centre while anyone wanting to work or catch up with colleagues will benefit from a pair of 90-person meeting spaces featuring wi-fi and LCD screens.
Hotel general manager Ashley Cole said: “Situated near two of London’s largest international conference and entertainment centres, the hotel is a great base for visitors looking to explore London’s key attractions.
“Our modern guest rooms offer stunning views of the Royal Victoria Dock and easy accessibility to the city, via London’s first cable car.
“I and the team look forward to welcoming our first guests.”
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Hammers fans show support for Christmas Toy Appeal
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 10 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped