New Canning Town development to launch this summer
- Credit: Nicola Borrow
If you’re looking for a new home in a quiet residential area, Rawalpindi could be for you.
aunching later this summer, the development on Hermit Road, Canning Town, will feature one and two bedroom homes described as affordable and contemporary.
The first phase will be private sale apartments, with shared ownership properties available from early next year.
Some will benefit from private balconies or terraces, while all will have wooden floors, integrated kitchen appliences and fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom.
The new homes are set to be managed by Genesis, with residents able to take advantage of the new Hallsville Quarter town centre that will boast a new supermarket and a range of leisure facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony Harker, head of commercial at Genesis said: “Newham is a busy borough, with extensive regeneration in an already vibrant and culturally diverse part of the capital, making these new homes perfect for buyers looking for a secure investment.
“Rawalpindi is a celebration of the local area, offering much needed housing to the city’s suburban neighbourhoods.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
“We’ve had great success with previous developments in this area, and we expect this to be just as popular.”
Prices for the homes will be announced later this year.