New apartment complex opens for buyers in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
Contemporary apartments perfect for first time buyers are now available in Canning Town.
The Quad Apartments at East City Point offer a collection of different sized flats with a one-bedroom apartment starting at £210,000.
The complex is part of a £3.7 billion Canning Town and Custom House regeneration project which aims to transform the area physically, socially and economically.
Over the next 15 years up to 10,000 new and refurbished homes will be provided across all tenures, as well as creating vibrant town centres, more green spaces and many more choices and opportunities for both new and existing residents.
At the forefront of Canning Town’s urban renewal, East City Point is a RIBA Design Award winning development which, once complete, will provide 649 new homes and primary school.
You may also want to watch:
Work has already commenced on the new Keir Hardie Primary school which is due to be completed in May 2014 in time for the start of the new school year in September.
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 8 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford