Name a seat at Stratford theatre
- Credit: Archant
Guests have a unique opportunity to leave their mark at Stratford East Theatre Royal by naming a new seat in their refurbished auditorium.
The theatre is calling on the public to join a new campaign to name a seat in the grade II listed auditorium.
Seats are available to be named in the stalls, dress and upper circle, with a personal message or name of the donor’s choice.
Funds raised from the campaign will go towards the remaining costs of the refurbishment. Seat naming starts from just £25 per month.
Artistic director, Kerry Michael, said: “We are at the very heart of the community in East London and we always want to give people a very special experience when they come to Theatre Royal Stratford East.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope that people will want to contribute to the campaign for the future enjoyment of this iconic building.
“By naming a seat they can be proud of supporting the theatre and the community we serve.”
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 7 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 8 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Family sends 'heartfelt thanks' after missing East Ham girl found
For more information visit stratfordeast.com/name-a-seat-2