Motorists warned of delays in Beckton following reports of crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of delays at the Beckton roundabout following reports of an accident.
Lane restrictions were put in place at the junction between Newham Way Eastbound and the Beckton Roundabout.
It is believed that multiple vehicles were involved in the crash.
All lanes have now reopened but queues are tailing back to Prince Regent Lane.
Earlier this morning, one lane was blocked on the busy roundabout due to a separate collision, followed by another lane closure between the roundabout and Movers Lane due to a broken down vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Both of these lanes have since reopened.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week