More travel chaos this weekend
TRAVEL problems on the Tube this weekend includes suspension of District line services between Tower Hill and Upminster and c2c services between Barking and Upminster on both days.
There are bus replacement services over the routes.
The Hammersmith & City line will not run between Liverpool Street and Barking all weekend.
Underground lines un-affected are: Northern, Victoria, and Waterloo & City.
London Overground services between Stratford and Richmond are again suspended on Sunday with bus replacements available.
Docklands Light Railway: No service all day on Saturday and after 8am on Sunday, between Stratford and Bow Church. There are replacement buses running between Stratford - Pudding Mill Lane - Bow Church
On Sunday until 8am, the DLR will be suspended between Stratford and Mudchute.
- 1 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 2 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
- 3 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 4 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 5 Moncur 'overwhelmed' to join Leyton Orient
- 6 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 7 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 8 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 9 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 10 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
Again replacement bus services will operate.
You are warned to check before you travel with information available on the TfL website: www.tfl.gov.uk/check and the London Travel Info 24hrs telephone helpline: 0843 222 1234.