Missing man with links to Plaistow last seen before Christmas
- Credit: Essex Police
Have you seen Kieran Devlin?
The 33-year-old, who has links to Plaistow, has been reported missing from Grays.
He was last seen about 2pm on December 22.
An Essex Police spokesperson said: “We are urgently appealing for the public’s help to find Kieran.
“We are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare and are working very hard on the investigation to locate him.”
Police say Kieran has been working in the Shepherd’s Bush area and also has links to Wolverhampton and Northampton.
In a statement, his family said: “We know many people will have their own opinions on Kieran but right now it is so important to let the police know if you have seen Kieran or know where he is.
- 1 West Ham United tie is big deal for Danes warns Reid
- 2 West Ham United reveal Thames Ironworks-inspired third kit
- 3 Recap: Tree on the tracks disrupts London, Stansted and Cambridge trains
- 4 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 5 Colleges offer 'alternative paths' towards fruitful careers, principal says
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 Newham refuse workers vote to strike over pay dispute
- 8 NewVIc’s SU President reflects on first year at college: 'It's amazing for those who want to be here!'
- 9 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 10 Thousands attend UK Black Pride event in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
“Your call could save his life. Please, if you have any information on where he is, contact the police immediately."
Anyone who has seen Kieran, knows where he is or has information is asked to call 101 and provide reference: 534 of January 5.
Always dial 999 in an emergency.