Missing 13-year-old could be in Stratford
- Credit: MPS
Police believe a teenager who went missing after being dropped off at school could be in Stratford.
Amrual Miah, 13, has not been seen since yesterday and officers are concerned for his safety.
He is described as black, 5ft 2ins and has bushy hair, and is known to use the public transport network.
He was wearing his school uniform when he was last seen and is known to have links with Stratford, Hackney and Croydon.
Det Insp Paul Ridley said: “Amrual has not been seen for over 24 hours.
You may also want to watch:
“I am very concerned for his welfare and safety.”
Anyone with information should call Hackney Missing Persons Unit on 0779 079 5873 or 101.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault