Celebrity X Factor twins Max and Harvey Mills flip out on visit to East Ham trampoline park
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity X Factor singing sensations Max and Harvey Mills have filmed part of the story at an East Ham trampoline park.
The twins who are among the favourites to win a record deal after making it to the last six acts on the celebrity version of the ITV show were at Flip Out E6 in Barking Road on Wednesday, November 20.
Richard Beese, co-founder of Flip Out, said: "It was double trouble when Max and Harvey showed up. The boys have got tremendous energy and ability so it's no surprise to see they've made it so far in the programme."
The social media stars, who have almost six million followers on social media app Musical.ly, took a break from their vocal classes and choreography lessons to have fun at the venue.
The siblings - who have just launched series 2 of their CBBC programme Max and Harvey: FOMO - took turns bouncing around to see who could do the most flips.
You may also want to watch:
Richard said: "We will flip out if they make it to the final and will be cheering them all they way."
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 7 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 8 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 9 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing