Maryland station consultation finishing
- Credit: Archant
There are just a few days left to have your say on a proposed new road layout.
The consultation into the area outside Maryland station is set to finish on Friday.
The redevelopment is part of a programme to deliver significant improvements to the space outside three of the borough’s stations in advance of Crossrail’s arrival.
The new layout proposes a widened footpath at the station entrance, a new signal-controlled junction linking Leytonstone Road and Forest Lane and 20mph speed limits.
To have your say, visit newham.gov.uk to view the consultation questions and complete your answers by Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Permission to build will be requested once any amendments from the consultation have been taken into consideration, with work expected to be completed by early 2019.
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 CCTV image released after rape reported in Forest Gate
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham