Market stalls to provide boost to Stratford nursery
A mother is organising a market and a raffle in Stratford to raise much-needed cash for a nursery.
Jay McDonald, whose one-and-a-half year old daughter Poppy attends Little Achievers in High Street, wants to help with its refurbishment.
Her event will take place from 1pm at the Methodist Centre in Bryant Street on October 6.
Money raised from the pop-up cafe and the stalls will be donated to the nursery.
A raffle, featuring prizes from Newham businesses, will be drawn on the day and the proceeds given to the nursery’s chosen charity, Newham City Farm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Jay on 07904 832 060.
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 East Ham Central welcomes new Labour councillor
- 9 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 10 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries