Manor Park house fire: three people hospitalised

One man and two firefighters have been hospitalised after a gas cylinder exploded at a house in Manor Park.

Around 20 firefighters were called to the house in Selbourne Road at 11.03am after a small gas cylinder exploded, causing a fire which damaged part of the ground floor.

The London Fire Brigade confirmed that man from the house and two firefighters were taken to hospital with minor injuries and smoke inhalation.

The fire was brought under control at 12.45pm.