Match preview: Manchester United v West Ham United
- Credit: PA
West Ham United have nothing to lose as they sit six points above the drop zone heading into the final two fixtures.
First up is Manchester United who have very much been in-form since the Premier League restarted, although they did suffer a 3-1 defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final on Sunday.
Boss Ole-Gunnar Solskjaer also has limited options in defence with Eric Bailly, Luke Shaw, Axel Tuanzebe and Phil Jones all expected to this miss clash.
The Hammers have a reasonable record against the Red Devils in recent times, having won three of their last 10 fixtures and two of the others being draws.
But they will have to defend much better to keep United’s attack at bay with the likes of Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood all impressing during the 2019-20 campaign.
You may also want to watch:
The one to watch, though, is midfielder Bruno Fernandes who has scored seven goals and added a further seven assists in 12 appearances since joining the club.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 6 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Antonio and Rice fire West Ham to win over Dinamo Zagreb in Europa League