Man to appear in court charged with murder following Forest Gate stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today charged with murder following a stabbing in Forest Gate.
Jamshaid Khan, 28, of Nigel Road, Forest Gate, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court after being charged and remanded in custody yesterday.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a stabbing, also in Nigel Road, at about 3pm yesterday.
The victim, a woman aged 27, was taken to hospital where she died shortly after 8.20pm.
Any witnesses who have not already spoken to police, or anyone with any information, should call 101 or speak to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know the woman? If you would like to leave a tribute, please call the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3981.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 3 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 4 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 5 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 8 Newham Muslim groups urge Boris Johnson to condemn attack in Canada
- 9 Leyton Orient sign defender Omar Beckles from Crewe Alexandra
- 10 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald