Man to appear in court charged with murder following Forest Gate stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today charged with murder following a stabbing in Forest Gate.
Jamshaid Khan, 28, of Nigel Road, Forest Gate, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court after being charged and remanded in custody yesterday.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a stabbing, also in Nigel Road, at about 3pm yesterday.
The victim, a woman aged 27, was taken to hospital where she died shortly after 8.20pm.
Any witnesses who have not already spoken to police, or anyone with any information, should call 101 or speak to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know the woman? If you would like to leave a tribute, please call the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3981.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 5 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k