Man to appear in court charged with murder following Forest Gate stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today charged with murder following a stabbing in Forest Gate.
Jamshaid Khan, 28, of Nigel Road, Forest Gate, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court after being charged and remanded in custody yesterday.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a stabbing, also in Nigel Road, at about 3pm yesterday.
The victim, a woman aged 27, was taken to hospital where she died shortly after 8.20pm.
Any witnesses who have not already spoken to police, or anyone with any information, should call 101 or speak to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know the woman? If you would like to leave a tribute, please call the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3981.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford