Air ambulance lands in East Ham
- Credit: Google street view
A man has been taken to hospital after an incident in East Ham.
Emergency services rushed to the Folkestone Road area just after 9am today (January 28) and an air ambulance landed nearby on Gooseley Playing Fields.
A Met Police spokesperson said a man was suffering a “medical emergency” and no crime had been committed.
The incident is not being treated as suspicious.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 9.14am to reports of a person injured in Folkestone Road.
You may also want to watch:
"A person was treated at the scene and taken to a major trauma centre."
- 1 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 4 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 8 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences