Man is found dead in stairwell at Manor Park tower block
Police probe death of man at Manor Park tower block
Police are investigating after a man was found dead at a Newham tower block.
Scotland Yard revealed today that officers were called at around 9.20am on Sunday to Arthur Walls House, in Grantham Road, Manor Park, following reports of a man collapsed in a stairwell.
Paramedics from London ambulance Service attended. The man, aged around 36, was pronounced dead at the scene at 9.30am.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We believe we know the man’s identity, but await formal identification. Next of
You may also want to watch:
kin have yet to be informed.”
The death is currently being treated as unexplained. The Homicide and Serious Crime Command has been informed.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 5 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 10 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue
Walthamstow Coroner’s Office are waiting the results of a post mortem examination