Man is found dead in stairwell at Manor Park tower block
Police probe death of man at Manor Park tower block
Police are investigating after a man was found dead at a Newham tower block.
Scotland Yard revealed today that officers were called at around 9.20am on Sunday to Arthur Walls House, in Grantham Road, Manor Park, following reports of a man collapsed in a stairwell.
Paramedics from London ambulance Service attended. The man, aged around 36, was pronounced dead at the scene at 9.30am.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We believe we know the man’s identity, but await formal identification. Next of
You may also want to watch:
kin have yet to be informed.”
The death is currently being treated as unexplained. The Homicide and Serious Crime Command has been informed.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue
Walthamstow Coroner’s Office are waiting the results of a post mortem examination