Man in hospital after road accident in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s is being treated in hospital following a car accident on the A13.
Two ambulances were called to the Canning Town flyover to reports of a road traffic collision at 6.40am.
Paramedics from London’s Air Ambulance also attended in a car where they treated the man for injuries to his leg and pelvis.
He was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel where he remains in a stable condition.
The accident has caused severe delays going into London this morning with Newham Way closed and congestion to the Marsh Way junction.
You may also want to watch:
The A406 is also slow moving southbound from beyond Barking Flyover.
A diversion is in place via Prince Regent Lane and motorists are being advised to find a different route or expect long delays.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London