Man in critical condition following Forest Gate collision
- Credit: Archant
A man is believed to be in a critical condition following a collision in Forest Gate this morning.
Emergency services were called at about 6.50am to reports of a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Romford Road near the junction with Woodgrange Road.
The London Ambulance Service treated a man at the scene, before taking him to an east London hospital, where his condition is described as critical.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are on going.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley