Man, 72, missing from Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
Police in Newham are appealing for help to find a missing 72-year-old man.
Henry Carter was last seen at around 8.30pm last night, when he was waiting for route 276 bus at Canning Town outside Iceland.
He is described as a white man, 5ft 5ins tall, of thin build with short, grey hair. He has a skeleton tattoo on his right arm.
Henry was last seen wearing a three-quarter length black coat with a padded square, grey speckled scarf, denim green trousers and beige trainers.
He does suffer from severe dementia and may appear confused and distressed. Henry should not be approached by members of the public.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to call police on 101.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Hammers fans show support for Christmas Toy Appeal
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 10 Things to do in east London this weekend