Lovely grub! TV chef Jamie Oliver set for Italian job in Stratford
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver will open an Italian cuisine restaurant at Westfield Stratford City, it has been revealed.
The popular TV cook is among a raft of eateries who have signed up as food operators at the giant, �1.4bn development due to open in September.
Jamie’s Italian, is joined by Balans, Bumpkin, Wahaca and The Cow in alfresco diners along the Southern Boulevard and Chestnut Plaza overlooking the Olympic Park.
Inside dining includes Franco Manca, Tossed, Caffe Concerto, Yo Sushi, Indigo, Comptoir Libanais, Chip + Fish, Tortilla, Lotus leaf and Rosa’s.
While for the lower ground food court will include popular operators McDonald’s, Harry Ramsdens, Spud-U-Like, Subway, Sticky Rice, KFC, Crepe Affair, Caribbean Scene and Olive Oil and Oregano outlets among its leisure and entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Bill Giouroukos, Director of Operations at Westfield, said: “These fantastic operators will provide the breadth of offer our customers are looking for.”
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 7 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation