London Riots: Third group of images of those police want to trace over disturbances
This is the third lot of images of those people who shamed Newham during the London Riots.
Police, Newham Council and the Newham Recorder have joined forces to help track down those whose actions shocked us.
The Council and the Recorder are publishing pictures taken from CCTV images of people Newham Police want to speak to in connection with criminality around the recent disturbances.
There will be more images issued as officers examine the footage taken from in and around Upton Park and in Stratford, East Ham, Canning Town and Beckton.
If you recognise anyone pictured or have information about the violence and disorder we saw on our streets, contact Newham Police’s 24-hour intelligence unit on (020) 8217 5078.
You may also want to watch:
When identifying any of the people shown please ensure you quote the reference number beside the image. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously and in confidence on 0800 555111. Information given to Crimestoppers could earn you a cash reward.
We are publishing images on our website and in paper.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 9 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
Newham Council are uploading them to their website and they have produced a special issue of the magazine, the Newham Mag. Copies will be distributed to homes, others to community locations, libraries, Local Service Centres, police stations, hospital, GP surgeries, community centres. Councillors have also been issued with posters to distribute within their neighbourhoods.
You can see more on Newham Council’s website at http://www.newham.gov.uk/HelpcatchthosewhoshamedNewham.htm