London Riots: Can you name these people caught on CCTV in Newham?
This is the fourth lot of images of those people who shamed Newham during the London Riots.
Police, Newham Council and the Newham Recorder have joined forces to help track down those whose actions shocked us.
The Council and the Recorder are publishing pictures taken from CCTV images of people Newham Police want to speak to in connection with criminality around the recent disturbances.
There will be more images issued as officers examine the footage taken from in and around Upton Park and in Stratford, East Ham, Canning Town and Beckton.
If you recognise anyone pictured or have information about the violence and disorder we saw on our streets, contact Newham Police’s 24-hour intelligence unit on (020) 8217 5078.
You may also want to watch:
When identifying any of the people shown please ensure you quote the reference number beside the image. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously and in confidence on 0800 555111. Information given to Crimestoppers could earn you a cash reward.
We are publishing images on our website and in paper.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
Newham Council are uploading them to their website and they have produced a special issue of the magazine, the Newham Mag. Copies will be distributed to homes, others to community locations, libraries, Local Service Centres, police stations, hospital, GP surgeries, community centres. Councillors have also been issued with posters to distribute within their neighbourhoods.
You can see more on Newham Council’s website at http://www.newham.gov.uk/HelpcatchthosewhoshamedNewham.htm