London Riots: Can you name these people caught on CCTV in Newham?
This is the fourth lot of images of those people who shamed Newham during the London Riots.
Police, Newham Council and the Newham Recorder have joined forces to help track down those whose actions shocked us.
The Council and the Recorder are publishing pictures taken from CCTV images of people Newham Police want to speak to in connection with criminality around the recent disturbances.
There will be more images issued as officers examine the footage taken from in and around Upton Park and in Stratford, East Ham, Canning Town and Beckton.
If you recognise anyone pictured or have information about the violence and disorder we saw on our streets, contact Newham Police’s 24-hour intelligence unit on (020) 8217 5078.
When identifying any of the people shown please ensure you quote the reference number beside the image. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously and in confidence on 0800 555111. Information given to Crimestoppers could earn you a cash reward.
We are publishing images on our website and in paper.
- 1 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 2 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 3 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 4 Manor Park blaze caused by the 'accidental ignition of textiles'
- 5 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 6 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 7 Woman injured after being hit by electric scooter in East Ham
- 8 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 9 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged and approved in Newham
- 10 Masked driver found guilty of Ilford murder jailed for 35 years
Newham Council are uploading them to their website and they have produced a special issue of the magazine, the Newham Mag. Copies will be distributed to homes, others to community locations, libraries, Local Service Centres, police stations, hospital, GP surgeries, community centres. Councillors have also been issued with posters to distribute within their neighbourhoods.
You can see more on Newham Council’s website at http://www.newham.gov.uk/HelpcatchthosewhoshamedNewham.htm