London Gay Men’s Chorus set for ‘Good Vibrations’ HIV fundraiser
Members of London Gay Men’s Chorus ensemble choir are to take the stage on Saturday for a performance in aid of HIV charity Positive East.
The choir’s latest show, ‘Good Vibrations’, is raising cash to go towards funding HIV services for gay men in east London.
Positive East’s director Mark Santos said: “More gay men are living with HIV than ever before, and the number is rising.
“We’re absolutely delighted that London Gay Men’s Chorus have chosen to support Positive East, by donating 100% of ticket sales to our gay men’s services.”
The charity, which is based in Mile End Road, Stepney Green, helps cater for the one in 12 gay men in London who live with HIV.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets to Saturday’s show, visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/positiveeast or call the box office on 020 7791 9353.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim