London City Airport’s new Aberdeen service
British Airways has launched a new service between London City Airport and Aberdeen.
The airline will operate three return services a day using aircraft from its fleet of new Embraer 170 and 190 jets.
Luke Hayhoe, general manager commercial for British Airways at London City, said: “Our direct flights to Edinburgh and Glasgow from London City are extremely popular for both business and leisure travellers.
“We are delighted to have added flights from London City to Aberdeen, linking the UK’s financial and business hub with Europe’s oil capital.
“This new route complements the existing Heathrow - Aberdeen service, giving our customers greater choice and additional frequency when travelling between these two great wealth generating cities.”
You may also want to watch:
Declan Collier, Chief Executive, London City Airport, welcomed the commencement of the LCY- Aberdeen service and reinforced the airport’s commitment to a key route linking two business centres.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham