London City Airport’s new Aberdeen service
British Airways has launched a new service between London City Airport and Aberdeen.
The airline will operate three return services a day using aircraft from its fleet of new Embraer 170 and 190 jets.
Luke Hayhoe, general manager commercial for British Airways at London City, said: “Our direct flights to Edinburgh and Glasgow from London City are extremely popular for both business and leisure travellers.
“We are delighted to have added flights from London City to Aberdeen, linking the UK’s financial and business hub with Europe’s oil capital.
“This new route complements the existing Heathrow - Aberdeen service, giving our customers greater choice and additional frequency when travelling between these two great wealth generating cities.”
You may also want to watch:
Declan Collier, Chief Executive, London City Airport, welcomed the commencement of the LCY- Aberdeen service and reinforced the airport’s commitment to a key route linking two business centres.
- 1 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 6 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 7 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 8 Pearce believes camaraderie has given West Ham a chance of making Europe
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result