London City Airport’s new Aberdeen service
British Airways has launched a new service between London City Airport and Aberdeen.
The airline will operate three return services a day using aircraft from its fleet of new Embraer 170 and 190 jets.
Luke Hayhoe, general manager commercial for British Airways at London City, said: “Our direct flights to Edinburgh and Glasgow from London City are extremely popular for both business and leisure travellers.
“We are delighted to have added flights from London City to Aberdeen, linking the UK’s financial and business hub with Europe’s oil capital.
“This new route complements the existing Heathrow - Aberdeen service, giving our customers greater choice and additional frequency when travelling between these two great wealth generating cities.”
You may also want to watch:
Declan Collier, Chief Executive, London City Airport, welcomed the commencement of the LCY- Aberdeen service and reinforced the airport’s commitment to a key route linking two business centres.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines