London 2012: Olympics day 15 in pictures
A triumphant Mo Farah celebrated with Usain Bolt on day 15 of the Olympics as both men added another gold medal to their collection.
British distance runner Farah won the men’s 5,000m race, adding to the gold medal he won earlier in the Games for the 10,000m.
And Bolt received his third gold of the Games when he and Jamaican teammates Nesta Carter, Michael Frater and Yohan Blake won the men’s 4x100m relay in a new world record time.
Farah and Bolt celebrated by impersonating each other’s signature moves - Mo doing the lightning bolt with Bolt recreating the Mobot.
There was also success for Team GB in the diving pool, as Tom Daley won bronze in the men’s 10m dive. He had to retake his first dive after complaining that he was distracted by camera flashes from the 17,500 strong crowd.
You may also want to watch:
On finding out he had won bronze, Daley and his team celebrated by jumping in the pool.
Team GB boxer Luke Campbell won gold in the 56kg bantamweight competition, beating Ireland’s John Joe Nevin, while Great Britain’s Anthony Ogogo took bronze in the men’s 75kg middleweight category.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 6 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 West Ham defender Coufal frustrated with Everton defeat
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss
And kayaker Ed McKeever took Britain’s first gold of the day in the 200m kayak sprint. Just over an hour later Britain picked up another medal as the two-man crew of Liam Heath and Jon Schofield took a kayaking sprint bronze.
See pictures from the penultimate day of the Games in our gallery on this page.