London 2012: Olympics day 15 in pictures
A triumphant Mo Farah celebrated with Usain Bolt on day 15 of the Olympics as both men added another gold medal to their collection.
British distance runner Farah won the men’s 5,000m race, adding to the gold medal he won earlier in the Games for the 10,000m.
And Bolt received his third gold of the Games when he and Jamaican teammates Nesta Carter, Michael Frater and Yohan Blake won the men’s 4x100m relay in a new world record time.
Farah and Bolt celebrated by impersonating each other’s signature moves - Mo doing the lightning bolt with Bolt recreating the Mobot.
There was also success for Team GB in the diving pool, as Tom Daley won bronze in the men’s 10m dive. He had to retake his first dive after complaining that he was distracted by camera flashes from the 17,500 strong crowd.
You may also want to watch:
On finding out he had won bronze, Daley and his team celebrated by jumping in the pool.
Team GB boxer Luke Campbell won gold in the 56kg bantamweight competition, beating Ireland’s John Joe Nevin, while Great Britain’s Anthony Ogogo took bronze in the men’s 75kg middleweight category.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
And kayaker Ed McKeever took Britain’s first gold of the day in the 200m kayak sprint. Just over an hour later Britain picked up another medal as the two-man crew of Liam Heath and Jon Schofield took a kayaking sprint bronze.
See pictures from the penultimate day of the Games in our gallery on this page.