London 2012: Olympic Park to host Gardeners’ Question Time
Tickets offered for london running radio show
Long-running BBC Radio 4 show Gardeners’ Question Time will be broadcast from the Olympic Park in Stratford next month.
It will give listeners the chance for an exclusive preview of the gardens with the experts who have created them.
Tickets to the live recording, which will take place at the Aquatics Centre on June 14, are limited.
Selected gardening groups from the Olympic Park host boroughs and Olympic Park gardeners will join the audience.
You may also want to watch:
Guests can also tour the 2012 Garden, a half-mile stretch of gardens with planting designed by recent Chelsea Garden Show gold medal winner Sarah Price.
n Apply for tickets at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/gardeners-question-time/gqt-olympics/
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- 10 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford