Win a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
The Newham Recorder is pleased to partner with East Village to offer a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival on the 27th and 28th of July.
Celebrating the first anniversary of the London 2012 Games and the start of the first phase of opening for The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Open East Festival is a packed weekend of international music, sumptuous food, stunning theatre performances, family fun and much more.
Olympic lovers will also be able to witness a number of Games-related performances such as the breath-taking Pandemonium Drummers and BMX riders.
This is a fabulous opportunity for people to continue to enjoy the Olympic legacy and people to enjoy one of the best family days out in London this summer.
The first person to email email@example.com after 10am today (Weds) with their full name, postal address, and phone number will win two tickets.
Normal terms and conditions apply.
- 1 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 2 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 3 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 4 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 5 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 6 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 7 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 8 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 9 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 10 Defender Adam Thompson returning is a massive boost for Leyton Orient