Win a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
The Newham Recorder is pleased to partner with East Village to offer a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival on the 27th and 28th of July.
Celebrating the first anniversary of the London 2012 Games and the start of the first phase of opening for The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Open East Festival is a packed weekend of international music, sumptuous food, stunning theatre performances, family fun and much more.
Olympic lovers will also be able to witness a number of Games-related performances such as the breath-taking Pandemonium Drummers and BMX riders.
This is a fabulous opportunity for people to continue to enjoy the Olympic legacy and people to enjoy one of the best family days out in London this summer.
The first person to email firstname.lastname@example.org after 10am today (Weds) with their full name, postal address, and phone number will win two tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Normal terms and conditions apply.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford