Win a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
The Newham Recorder is pleased to partner with East Village to offer a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival on the 27th and 28th of July.
Celebrating the first anniversary of the London 2012 Games and the start of the first phase of opening for The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Open East Festival is a packed weekend of international music, sumptuous food, stunning theatre performances, family fun and much more.
Olympic lovers will also be able to witness a number of Games-related performances such as the breath-taking Pandemonium Drummers and BMX riders.
This is a fabulous opportunity for people to continue to enjoy the Olympic legacy and people to enjoy one of the best family days out in London this summer.
The first person to email firstname.lastname@example.org after 10am today (Weds) with their full name, postal address, and phone number will win two tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Normal terms and conditions apply.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation