Win a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
The Newham Recorder is pleased to partner with East Village to offer a pair of tickets to the Open East Festival on the 27th and 28th of July.
Celebrating the first anniversary of the London 2012 Games and the start of the first phase of opening for The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Open East Festival is a packed weekend of international music, sumptuous food, stunning theatre performances, family fun and much more.
Olympic lovers will also be able to witness a number of Games-related performances such as the breath-taking Pandemonium Drummers and BMX riders.
This is a fabulous opportunity for people to continue to enjoy the Olympic legacy and people to enjoy one of the best family days out in London this summer.
The first person to email firstname.lastname@example.org after 10am today (Weds) with their full name, postal address, and phone number will win two tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Normal terms and conditions apply.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years