More census jobs announced
OVER 200 more jobs have been announced for Newham residents to help carry out the 2011 census.
The 215 collector positions that are up for grabs cover full- and part-time roles with flexible hours ranging from 15 to 37 hours a week.
Hani Ahmed, census area manager for Newham, said: “We are looking for 215 people with good local knowledge and people skills to offer the help and assistance that some people will require to complete the census questionnaire.
“This is a real chance to make a difference in Newham, earn some money, gain valuable skills and work experience.”
To apply for these or other paid roles go to www.censusjobs.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Census 2011 takes place on March 27, 2011.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 6 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 7 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 8 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 9 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 10 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash