More census jobs announced
OVER 200 more jobs have been announced for Newham residents to help carry out the 2011 census.
The 215 collector positions that are up for grabs cover full- and part-time roles with flexible hours ranging from 15 to 37 hours a week.
Hani Ahmed, census area manager for Newham, said: “We are looking for 215 people with good local knowledge and people skills to offer the help and assistance that some people will require to complete the census questionnaire.
“This is a real chance to make a difference in Newham, earn some money, gain valuable skills and work experience.”
To apply for these or other paid roles go to www.censusjobs.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Census 2011 takes place on March 27, 2011.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 7 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals