More census jobs announced
OVER 200 more jobs have been announced for Newham residents to help carry out the 2011 census.
The 215 collector positions that are up for grabs cover full- and part-time roles with flexible hours ranging from 15 to 37 hours a week.
Hani Ahmed, census area manager for Newham, said: “We are looking for 215 people with good local knowledge and people skills to offer the help and assistance that some people will require to complete the census questionnaire.
“This is a real chance to make a difference in Newham, earn some money, gain valuable skills and work experience.”
To apply for these or other paid roles go to www.censusjobs.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Census 2011 takes place on March 27, 2011.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 5 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 8 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 9 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
- 10 £10.1m grant strategy approved to support businesses as pandemic continues