More census jobs announced
OVER 200 more jobs have been announced for Newham residents to help carry out the 2011 census.
The 215 collector positions that are up for grabs cover full- and part-time roles with flexible hours ranging from 15 to 37 hours a week.
Hani Ahmed, census area manager for Newham, said: “We are looking for 215 people with good local knowledge and people skills to offer the help and assistance that some people will require to complete the census questionnaire.
“This is a real chance to make a difference in Newham, earn some money, gain valuable skills and work experience.”
To apply for these or other paid roles go to www.censusjobs.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Census 2011 takes place on March 27, 2011.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Children demand action on global warming at Upton Park protest
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley