Baroness Warsi and Alan Johnson head to Silvertown for Radio Four’s Any Questions
Top Tory Baroness Warsi and former Labour shadow chancellor Alan Johnson will be among the panellists when Radio Four’s Any Questions comes to Silvertown.
Also appearing will be Phillipe Sands, a professor of international law at University College London.
The fourth and final guest will be announced shortly.
Regular host Jonathan Dimbleby will chair the panel at Brick Lane Music Hall, North Woolwich Road, on April 22 from 8pm.
Audience members will be able to submit questions on the night.
You may also want to watch:
Free tickets are available to those aged 14 and over on a first-come first-served basis from the Music Hall box office.
For more details, or to reserve tickets, call 020 7511 6655.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 92 arrests as police respond to community concerns about crime
- 5 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 6 Stephen Timms 'cannot forgive attacker without meeting face-to-face'
- 7 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 8 Newham to 'bring back the broom' as recycling gets boost
- 9 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber