Baroness Warsi and Alan Johnson head to Silvertown for Radio Four’s Any Questions
Top Tory Baroness Warsi and former Labour shadow chancellor Alan Johnson will be among the panellists when Radio Four’s Any Questions comes to Silvertown.
Also appearing will be Phillipe Sands, a professor of international law at University College London.
The fourth and final guest will be announced shortly.
Regular host Jonathan Dimbleby will chair the panel at Brick Lane Music Hall, North Woolwich Road, on April 22 from 8pm.
Audience members will be able to submit questions on the night.
You may also want to watch:
Free tickets are available to those aged 14 and over on a first-come first-served basis from the Music Hall box office.
For more details, or to reserve tickets, call 020 7511 6655.
- 1 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 2 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 3 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street