Liverpool Street trains cancelled due to signal problems
- Credit: Archant
Trains in and out of Liverpool Street are cancelled and subject to severe delays because signalling problems this evening.
Ongoing signalling problems affecting platforms 15 to 18 mean that a number of services on the Liverpool Street to Shenfield line have been cancelled.
Some services have been altered to stop at additional stations or start further down the line.
Most of the affected journeys are those heading out of London meaning thousands of commuters face difficulty getting home.
London Underground will allow ticket holders on reasonable routes between 4 and 8pm, while
You may also want to watch:
TfL will also permit Greater Anglia tickets on routes 25 and 86, which run between Stratford and Ilford and Romford.
Greater Anglia have a full list of alterations and cancellations on their website.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim