Liverpool Street trains cancelled due to signal problems
- Credit: Archant
Trains in and out of Liverpool Street are cancelled and subject to severe delays because signalling problems this evening.
Ongoing signalling problems affecting platforms 15 to 18 mean that a number of services on the Liverpool Street to Shenfield line have been cancelled.
Some services have been altered to stop at additional stations or start further down the line.
Most of the affected journeys are those heading out of London meaning thousands of commuters face difficulty getting home.
London Underground will allow ticket holders on reasonable routes between 4 and 8pm, while
You may also want to watch:
TfL will also permit Greater Anglia tickets on routes 25 and 86, which run between Stratford and Ilford and Romford.
Greater Anglia have a full list of alterations and cancellations on their website.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Tokyo or bust for Newham Beagles and Olympic hero Sir Mo Farah
- 8 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 9 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 10 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School