Live entertainment, makeovers and Zumba to celebrate women at Westfield Stratford tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Live entertainment, makeovers and Zumba sessions are among activities being put on at Westfield Stratford City tomorrow in celebration of women.
The event is to mark International Women’s Day earlier this month and will take place on an arena adjacent to the John Lewis store.
There will be a chance to have makeovers on a first come, first served is basis, and to take part in live shows, competitions and prize draws.
The event is being put on by the DKW and Chrissy B shows on Sky’s My Channel.
Nanda Bezerra, of the DKW show, said: “It’s all about well-being. We believe women are happiest when they are enjoying their femininity as well as equal rights and opportunities, and are treated with respect. DKW stands for Different Kind of Woman, and it’s about getting the right balance between modern and traditional values.”
You may also want to watch:
The events starts when the Westfield centre opens at 9am and continues until closing time at 9pm.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 9 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 10 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett